Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Product Review: Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes

DO buy Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes




Why? I will tell you why.


 
I liked the packaging of these, as I am a fan of anything green. That is initially why I picked these up in the first place. (I also like to buy anything that's new)

I made sure to have a full face of makeup before trying these...lotion, concealer, foundation, blush, eyeshadow in a ridiculously bright blue shade, eyeliner, mascara, and anything else you can think of.

PROS:
  • The wipes are relatively moist, so I didn't feel like I was raking a paper towel across my face.
  • Even after scrubbing them on my eyes, there was absolutely no irritation.
  • They have a nice, clean scent.
  • I only paid about 3 or 4 bucks for them. (they were on sale)
  • These DID take off all of the makeup I had on, and with relatively little effort. I love these to take off my face before bedtime.

CONS:
  •  The package they come in doesn't stay closed very well. This can lead to the wipes drying out. I had to transfer them into a Tupperware container.
  •  There was a slight feeling of "something left behind" when my face dried. Not much, but just a little.
  • These wipes do not have a textured side, which is a bummer. I always thought those little raised bumps cleaned a bit better. Yes, Simple also makes exfoliating wipes, but they are not marketed towards sensitive skin like these are.
  • I wish they were bigger! Maybe I just have an extra large face.


All in all, I do like these a lot. The brand "Simple" is exactly what they are. Simple, effective, and no extra ingredients to worry about. They're not expensive and they do their job. I love things that are simple.


Thanks for reading this!
Comment if this review helped you!


No comments:

Post a Comment