Thursday, July 5, 2012

Product Review: L'Oreal True Match Naturale Mineral Makeup and Concealer

DO buy True Match Naturale Mineral Makeup and Concealer





Why? I will tell you why.


This makeup is truly amazing.
The week of my senior cello recital, I received the gift of two huge zits on my forehead.
I ran to Rite Aid and purchased this concealer and mineral foundation, praying for a miracle!
I've tried a lot of different concealers and foundations over the years, and none of them have ever actually covered up my skin problems...they highlighted them!

This concealer covers ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. Make sure you get a good match to your skin tone. I actually had a few of my friends ask me how I had gotten clear skin overnight!
It saved me from looking like a teenage cellist and made me look like an adult cellist. Considering I was 28 when I did the recital...thank goodness!!!

This makeup is so great, because it's also very light. It really feels like you're wearing nothing at all. Before trying this, I had never used a concealer that wasn't liquid. I can't believe how much I was missing out! 

Liquid + powder = not compatible. 
Mineral powder + mineral powder = VERY compatible. They blend right into each other. Amazing.


Wash your face. Moisturize. Use the concealer (which is a mineral concealer) where you need it. You won't need to use a lot. Buff the mineral foundation all over your face. Look in the mirror. Be amazed! 


Thanks for reading this.
Please comment if this review helped you!

No comments:

Post a Comment