Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Product Review: Herbal Essences Long-Term Relationship Shampoo/Conditioner

DON'T buy Herbal Essences Long-Term Relationship Shampoo or Conditioner.

Why? I will tell you why.

Seriously...it smells so good! I'd probably eat it if I didn't think I would start burping up soap bubbles. It's also pink, which makes any girl go (Lady) gaga for it. I bought both the shampoo and conditioner home with the hopes that it would turn my long, straight, black hair into the hair I see in all of their commercials. (or was that Garnier-something???) As a side note, my hair is fine to begin with. I just really like to try products I haven't tried before, in the hopes that one of them will make me look like Giselle Bundchen...so I can attract a man like Clive Owen. (*drool*)

Anyhow, I shampooed, conditioned...and ended-up like I always do...with wet hair that can't tell you a THING about how the product works :)

UNTIL....

...my hair dried. I WISH I had taken a picture of what I looked like, because it was horrendous. The bottom of my hair was all frizzy and dry looking, but the worst was what it did to my roots. I probably could have greased-up a Slip N' Slide with the amount of slimy, greasy residue that conditioner left on my roots. Mind you, I always rinse and rinse and rinse just to make sure there isn't any product left in my hair. UGH!!!!!

Needless to say, I had to go to work like that...and it wasn't pretty. I really should leave a hat there just in case. I threw that stuff away as soon as I got home. 


Moral of the story?
 Buy TRESemmé Anti-Breakage Shampoo and Conditioner.
 (or anything by TRESemmé really) It smells amazing. It makes your hair look and feel amazing. It doesn't leave any gunk in your hair. It's salon quality. It's French, so you KNOW it's good :)

Thanks for reading this.
Comment on this review if it helped you!

No comments:

Post a Comment