Sunday, September 18, 2011

The Kids In The Hall

...is the best show in the entire world. Ever since the entire series became viewable on Netflix, I have watched it non-stop. I must have re-watched it about 10 times so far. It's THAT funny. Here is my favorite skit:

I really think it's the hilarious music that always gets me with this skit...that and the fact that Dave Foley looks way too pretty as a woman. (and Scott's amazing tux)

They don't make great shows like this anymore. I really did enjoy "Little Britain," but it doesn't even compare with KITH.

On another note, I'm thinking about replacing my cello's endpin with a carbon fiber one. I'm not sure how much it will change the sound, but I'll take advice if you have it. It's been a long week, what with it being rental season at the music store. People coming in and out all day long, looking for rentals, throwing their issues on me, etc. I was so tired from it that I slept most of the day today.

That's all I got. Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment